Friday, June 4, 2010

The baton is passed

This past Tuesday I had the honor of installing the officers of Enchanted Mountains Lodge #252, F&AM. This duty has been performed for many years by RWBro. Orin Parker, DDGM. Bro. Parker asked me to take over the job and I was both honored and concerned. Bro. Parker has been a mentor to me over the last 20 years of my Masonic career and I really wanted to honor him by doing a good job.

WBro. Tim Nolan was installed for his first time in the East. We had a good turnout and the ceremony went off without a hitch. Usually we have a tighter dress code, but this night was pretty hot in the Lodge - one of the reasons we don't meet in July and August. We installed a full line many of whom were not Past Masters.

I know that I have left the Lodge in good hands and I look forward eagerly to see what great things lie ahead for our Lodge.



No comments:

Post a Comment